- Browse SharePoint Central Administration.
- Browse ‘Manage service applications’ under ‘Application Management’
- Access ‘Project Server Service Application’ (it may in different name based on the environment)
- Choose the PWA instance ----> Click ‘Manage’ from context menu to register event receiver.
- Click ‘Server Side Event Handlers’ under ‘Operational Policies’
- Choose ‘Project’ as Event Source and choose event as ‘Deleted’ and click
- Click on ‘New Event Handler’
- Provide details as
Name = MSPSProjectEventHandlers.DeleteProjectEvent
Assembly Name = MSPSProjectEventHandlers, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral,
Class Name = MSPSProjectEventHandlers.DeleteProjectEvent
Order = 1
- Once done, click ‘Save’
- Note: System will take few mins to show registered event receiver